Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sizzle into Summer - It's a Party #25

Welcome to this week's Sizzle into Summer party.  Last week's party was filled with so many inspiring posts.  Here are this week's features:
This one is a two for one.  First the desk makeover and then the command center created by Little Lucy Lu.  I just love both.  Hope you click over and check out how she made the command center.  Here's a hint...it started as an old window screen.  Pretty awesome.
I love the tutorial that Living Savvy gives to create your own bolster pillow.  These pillows are even more impressive when you read that she has only been sewing for three months.  Nice job!!

I just love this paper cone wreath created by Corner House.  The best part is that she gives a step by step tutorial on how to create this.  I may just try this one.
When I saw this I had to do a double-take.  This clock is painted on the wall by The Exchange.  Not only is it painted, but it works too.  How cool is that?
 I just love Vintage on the Farm's craft room.  Please stop by to check out the full tour of the room.  It's absolutely beautiful.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.  






A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

15 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Great features! Thanks so much for hosting! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

Crystal said...

LOVE the features! Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you are having a terrific week! :)
Crystal
Homemkaker in Heels

Debbiedoos said...

Great features Judy! Thanks for hosting.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy!

Unknown said...

Ooops! I thought my post didn't work. So I tried again.....then noticed that it is posted twice! Yikes! Sorry Judy. I don't know how to remove it.

Bec@littlelucylu said...

Thanks a million for the feature, Judy!
Thank you for your awesome party!
~Bec :-)

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Thank you so much for the feature!!!! ♥

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Great features Judy! Enjoyed going through them. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful evening!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Thanks for hosting! These are fab projects :) That clock is A-mazing.

Lina
Fancy Frugal Life

Katie said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy!!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Hi Judy, thanks once again for hosting. I accidentally linked my dresser twice. I'm so sorry, but you can delete link #40.

At The Picket Fence said...

Oh my goodness, how fabulous are all of those?! I adore that cone wreath...so cute! Thanks for hosting the party Judy! Hope you're feeling back in a routine after your lovely trip. Hugs!

Heather

Maggie Massey said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Judy! I hope you're having a wonderful week!!!

Room Designer said...

Mutual Understanding, will help all of us to make our blogs,sites reachable to more and more people.

Bunny Jean said...

Hi Judy,

I'm a new follower and first time participant to your party! (I've visited before)

Thanks for hosting, I am enjoying seeing everyone's creative genius.


xoxo Bunny Jean

www.bunnyjeansdecorandmore.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...