Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sizzle into Summer - It's a Party #32

Welcome to this week's Sizzle into Summer party.  As always, last week's party was filled with some much inspiration.  Here is this week's features:
First up is the painted faux ombre chevron curtains created by Owen's Olivia.   I love that she painted these herself.
How adorable is this tulle table created by Miss Madison's Charmed Life?  So much fun!
You know I have a thing for chandeliers and I just love this one that The Turquoise Piano added to her toddler's room.  The best thing about it...it was only $49.99 from Home Depot.
I'm starting to decorate my home for fall and I was so inspired when I saw this post from Lakeshore Cottage Living.    I just love this vignette.
I love the tour of the sitting room in the home of House Dressing.  Hope you will stop by to check out the rest of the tour.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.




One more thing before we party...don't forget to stop by Family Brings Joy tomorrow for the next stop on Roomspiration...Craft rooms. 




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

--Judy

13 comments:

Christie said...

Thank you for stopping by Three Pixie Lane! I had seen your party advertised at another site and thought I would join in the fun! Thanks for letting me know and thanks for hosting! Christie

Gwen@theboldabode said...

Judy, Thanks so much for stopping by The Bold Abode and for the invitation to your party! I look forward to getting to know you better.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Great features, Judy! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Melissa said...

Judy, Thanks so much for the feature, and for hosting such a fun party!

Catie @ Catie's Corner said...

Thanks soo much for hosting Judy! Some great features from last week. I'm off to check them out. = )

~ Catie

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Judy, Thank you so much for featuring me. What an honor!! So sweet of you and so glad that you liked my front entrance. Thank you for hosting each week.

Kristine

Nancy@owensolivia said...

Thank you so much for featuring me Judy! I am loving that tulle table! Thank you for hosting!

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Judy! I can't believe it is already Tues. night! Fantastic features this week and we appreciate you hosting us here! :-)
Vanessa

SkinnyMeg said...

Thank you so much for the feature and for hosting!

laxsupermom said...

Terrific features! Those chevron drapes are amazing! She did a phenomenal job! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this linkup party each week.

Kimberly Moore said...

Those chevron curtains are TO DIE FOR! Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing all of the talent out there!

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Thanks so much for your wonderful feature and the opportunity to share.

I look forward to meeting everyong!

Micheal Alexander said...

I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Ripplefold Drapery

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...