Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Washi Tape - Easy Projects

I bought Washi tape a few weeks ago from Michaels for the first time.  I'm sure I am way behind on the Washi tape bandwagon, but better late than never.

Since I bought tape in an aqua color scheme...
I decided to update a few things in my daughter's room.
I started with her lamp and jewelry box.
A few minutes later they looked just a little funkier and cooler.  
The best part is as soon as she gets tired or it, it peels right off.
My favorite is the jewelry box. I love how the taped border adds a little elegance to the box.
I also added a border to her step stool.  I made the monogram using my Silhouette machine.

There are so many projects you can do using Washi tape.  Here are a few more I found on Pinterest:
Source

Source

Source



Source
Source
I am going to have to buy myself some more Washi tape in different colors.  The possibilities are endless.  Have you used Washi tape yet?


Don't forget to stop back tonight for my Swing into Spring party.


The party opens at 8pm EST.  Hope to see you then.


-Judy
Pin It

5 comments:

Patty said...

I want to play with Washi tape sometime! Great projects!

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

How fun, and so pretty!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Once you start down washi tape lane, there's no turning back ! I'm totally hooked on it. Love what you did and the other projects.

Gina said...

Oh how I love how the lamp turned out! So cute! I can see you've been having some fun with the Washi tape.

Debbiedoos said...

Loving all the washi crafts I am seeing these days. I have to get me some! They are so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...