Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #159

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party.  The weather has actually warmed up a bit today making it feel more like spring.  Unfortunately snow is predicted for Thursday.

Last week's party was filled with so many great ideas and inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Sweet Parrish Place shared her new living room rug.  I have a thing for new rugs these days.  :)

SPRING INSPIRATION:
Priscillas 2000 shared spring in her dining room.  Looking forward to warmer weather.

TASTY TREATS:
Pretty Scraps shared her recipe for hazelnut pie truffles.  Yummy!



If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button.  You can find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header.  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I will keep this link open through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).

2.  Please link back to the party.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have, and the more views your posts will receive.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4.  Please visit others who have linked up.  Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's party!!

-Judy


13 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Judy, I love the new rug!

Sweet Parrish Place said...

Thank you so much for featuring my new rug on your features today! That really made my evening. Have a great week and thank you for hosting!

Rhonda said...

Thanks for hosting Judy! I love that rug as well and I love all the Spring features!

Unknown said...

Thank you Judy!! ChicByTab xo

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

priscilla said...

Thanks so much Judy for the feature of our dining room ! Have a great week !

Crystelle Boutique said...

SUCH fun things at this party! You rock, Judy!!!
Happy St. Patties!! :)
x Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Unknown said...

Wow, I love every room in that home. Her use of color is fearless. And she executes Florida style to perfection! I'm looking forward to seeing more of her work.
Interior Design, 2014’s Color Trends For Your Home

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Everyday Edits said...

Thx Judy for the party! Love the new rug from overstocks.com
laura

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy, hope your having a wonderful week thanks again for hosting!

Bothayna Sherif said...

thank you soo much for featuring my hazelnuts truffles post xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...